At Anatolia Hotels & Villas we are fully aware of our ecological responsibility as a company and we have taken a series of measures towards reducing the negative effects of our properties and contribute towards the preservation of our natural environment. Having built relationships of trust & reliability with our guests & providing high quality of service, we have set goals such as reducing energy & water consumption, providing accurate information on such matters & recycling materials, within our properties.
Below are some of the eco-friendly measures that we apply.
- Informing guests of the option to reuse their towels and / or sheets to conserve water & energy.
- Use of electronic devices with certified low energy consumption.
- Electrical appliances that are energy efficient.
- Autonomous air-conditioning with inverter technology.
- Use of power card readers in rooms
- Gradual replacement of low energy consuming lamps with LED technology lighting which offer lower consumption & longer life duration.
- Light dimmers in most communal lighting
- Shower heads & taps using a mixture of air for reduction of water consumption.
- Dual function toilet flush.
- Recycling of materials such as glass, cooking oil, paper, plastic aluminium & batteries.
- Reducing paper print-outs at hotel by sending invoices via e-mail, operating electronic filing of documents & “Think before you print” policy.
- Installment of new double glazed windows for better insulation.
- Use of solar power panels for heating of water.